Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hello there! ^^


Assalamualaikum and hello to all who are reading this entry right now..

Firstly, thanks to the one who post the last entry.. It feels great to know that my friend and I are welcome here. *SMILING*

Owh yeah, I should introduce myself first.. Hello again.. (Hehe) I'm Balqis and I'm one of the two blogger mentioned in the last entry ^^. I'm a Form 6 student at SMK Seri Berang, of course. I love blogging because I can express what I usually can't say by mouth.. I'm used to using English when going online so please don't mind yeah? But no worries, I'll use simple English so that you guys can understand and relate to what I'm saying. In this blog, I'll tell you guys about what happen in school by a student's point view (Well in this case, 2 students). I think this is the right way to be more close with you. Yes my friend, YOU!

Hurmm.. I've got so much to say but so little time I've had. (Wonder if I type this sentence right)
So I guess, I'll see you guys next time yeah! Nice meeting you! ^^

Signing off! See yah! ^^~Balqis

P/S: My other friend, Mr.Whatsoeverhisnameis *SMIRKING* will post an entry about himself later so look forward to it. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment